* 39 percent of Republicans believe Obama should be impeached, 29 percent are not sure, 32 percent said he should not be voted out of office.Are these views mainstream? If not, how can the Republican party ever win the presidency again?
* 36 percent of Republicans believe Obama was not born in the United States, 22 percent are not sure, 42 percent think he is a natural citizen.
* 31 percent of Republicans believe Obama is a "Racist who hates White people" -- the description once adopted by Fox News's Glenn Beck. 33 percent were not sure, and 36 percent said he was not a racist.
* 63 percent of Republicans think Obama is a socialist, 16 percent are not sure, 21 percent say he is not
* 24 percent of Republicans believe Obama wants "the terrorists to win," 33 percent aren't sure, 43 percent said he did not want the terrorist to win.
* 21 percent of Republicans believe ACORN stole the 2008 election, 55 percent are not sure, 24 percent said the community organizing group did not steal the election.
* 23 percent of Republicans believe that their state should secede from the United States, 19 percent aren't sure, 58 percent said no.
* 53 percent of Republicans said they believe Sarah Palin is more qualified to be president than Obama.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
According to a recent poll of 2,000 Republicans here are some standout figures: