Thursday, February 19, 2009

Being President Barack Obama III

President Obama, the youthful energetic thoughtful leader of the United States, made his first foreign trip across the border to Canada. As I watched the arrival of the President and the press conference with Prime Minister Harper, he never ceased to amaze me. His confidence is striking.

This relatively young man was born to be the President of the United States. The pride and beauty of such a thing is that one need not have come from this or that environment to hold such an office; one need only be diligent, thoughtful, persistent, and aware. President Obama gives many young people around the world hope.

2 comments:

Opaque said...

You are spot on with that line - "President Obama gives many young people across the world hope"

OFF TOPIC (?!): When Obama won the elections, my Ethiopian house mate cried out "There is a God. Obama winning the elections not only gives me hope AJ, but also proves that there is racial equality in this world".

Even I love the confidence and his charismatic manner of speech. I am sure he will make a lot of difference; a good change.

Judith Ellis said...

Indeed, Brosreview. He gives many people, young and old, hope around the whole world.

My passion is for the youth; my gratitude is for the elderly. Deep love abides for both.